The perfect cocktail for a cozy evening during the cooler months of the year with comforting flavors such as cinnamon, fig, and apple cider. All beautifully supported by the earthy and grounded aromas of Los Magos Sotol with a touch of a robust yet smooth overproof rye whiskey
- 1.5 oz Los Magos Sotol
- 0.5 oz WhistlePig Rye 10 year
- 0.75 oz Apple cider
- 0.75 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 oz Cinnamon syrup
- 1 tbsp Fig jam or preserve
- In a shaker, combine jam with syrup and cider, stir with a spoon until jam is diluted.
- Add the remaining ingredients, shake well with ice.
- Double strain into glass filled with ice or a large single cube.
Dehydrated fig and a sprinkle of nutmeg dust.
The Italian Mixologist
, USBG Advanced Bartender and SGWS Certified Mixology & Spirits Expert