LAST UPDATED: January 12, 2021
To access [www.losmagossotol.com] (the “Website”) you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you reside. Please refrain from accessing or exit this Website immediately if you are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or territory in which you reside, or are in a country or territory where the access to this Website would not be permissible.
1. Restricted Uses.
2. Use of Information/Materials.
You may print or have printed by a third party any downloadable information or materials offered on this Website provided that all of the following six conditions are met:
- You require the materials or information solely for, private and not for direct or indirect commercial purposes;
- Your use of the materials is for lawful purposes;
- No copyright or other notice regarding the rights or property of third parties is removed from the materials or information;
- You do not assert any copyright or other intellectual property, ownership or other interest or right in respect of the materials or information;
- You reside in a country or territory where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted; and
- You are of a legal age to consume alcoholic beverages pursuant to the laws of the country or territory in which you reside or of the age at which you have legal capacity to contract in the country in which you are resident, whichever is the greater.
3. Limited License.
Except for the limited license to download and print certain material / information from this Website for non-commercial and private purposes only, you have no right to use Company’s Proprietary Material. All rights with respect to Company’s Proprietary Material remain the exclusive property of Company or its affiliates.
4. Information Submitted Through the Website.
5. Registration; User Names and Passwords.
Certain sections of this Website may be restricted and require your registration to access. The Company may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Website, and you agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Website, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions (including any information transmitted in connection with any transactions) and other interactions with the Website that occur in connection with your user name. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account, your user name or the Website, and to ensure that you “log off” and exit from your account with the Website (when applicable) at the conclusion of your use. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
6. Rules of Conduct.
While using the Website you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, your use of the Website is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section, and failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in termination of your access to the Website pursuant to Section 15 (Miscellaneous) below.
You agree not to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website:
- any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libelous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right; (f) depicting or endorsing irresponsible drinking; or (g) depicting or endorsing activities that are inappropriate when consuming or after consuming alcoholic beverages such as operating a motor vehicle;
- any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities inconsistent with the responsible use of alcohol;
- any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage, hijack, disable, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements or promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation that is not expressly approved by Company in advance;
- any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior consent of such individual;
- any material, non-public information about a company, without the proper authorization to do so.
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of the Website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of Company; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website).
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose without Company’s express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the Website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website.
- Create a database by downloading and storing Website content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Website content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without Company’s express prior written consent.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Company) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the Website and for paying all charges related thereto.
7. Forums and Review Submissions.
7.1 Forums: Company may offer features through the Website or by external link to its social media accounts that enable you to post information, photographs and other materials and images publicly (collectively referred to herein as “Forums”). All of the rules of conduct described in Section 6 above apply to all Company Forums. Additionally, without Company’s express prior written consent, you may not use the Forums for any commercial purposes, including the promotion or advertisement of any goods, services or opportunities, and you may not use the Forums to solicit other Website visitors or users to visit or become members of, subscribe to or register with any commercial online service or other organization.
7.2 Reviews: We may also enable you to submit a product review (“Review”). To write a review you must have purchased a product using a valid method of payment. When you submit or make available any information, photographs or other materials and images through the Forums or otherwise through the Website (” Review”), you acknowledge and agree that those Reviews, may be made available to the general public, and may be used by Company without restriction. The review must be your own original opinion and writing and must not infringe the rights of any third party.
We would like to hear your honest opinion regarding our products. To help other customers, when submitting a Review, please explain what you liked or didn’t like about the product you purchased and explain why you gave the product the rating you awarded. We will publish all reviews, even critical ones, however we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to edit any Review and to choose to include or not include such Review in the Website. We may reject or remove a review if:
• The review does not comply with the rules of conduct in section 6 above;
• The review relates to a product that you have not purchased;
• The review does not provide sufficient information to explain the rating;
• The review concerns product availability, quality or other concerns that should be addressed with our customer service team; or
• There are unusually high numbers of reviews for a product posted in a short period of time, or where the review appears to be paid for, incentivized or otherwise not legitimate.
7.3 The Forums and Reviews include the opinions, statements and other content of third parties. We are not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content, including such content’s accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright or other laws. Any opinions, statements or other materials made available by third parties through the Forums or otherwise through the Website are those of such third parties and not of Company, and Company does not endorse any such opinions, statements or materials. We may remove objectionable statements or other content from the Website at any time if we deem removal to be warranted. Please understand that removal or editing of any Submission or other materials may not occur immediately.
You acknowledge and agree that Company has no control over, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from, the use (including without limitation re-publication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through the Forums or any other part of the Website.
9. Links to or from Other Websites.
Unless expressly stated by Company on the Website, Company is not affiliated or associated with operators of any third party websites that link to or are linked from the Website. Company expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on third party websites that link to or are linked from the Website. We cannot ensure your satisfaction with any products or services that are available through any third party site that links to or is linked from the Website because these third party sites are owned and operated by independent entities. We do not endorse any of the products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, made available through any third party sites. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including without limitation credit card or other payment card and other personal information) that you may provide or be requested to provide to any third party, whether through such a third party site or otherwise.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY SITES AND RESOURCES AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
The Company shall have the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to block links to the Website through technological or other means without prior notice.
While the Company seeks to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law).
If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the Website, contact us per instructions found in Section 16 (Contacting Us) with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on the applicable Website where such material(s) appear.
11. Limitation of Liability.
Subject to Section 12 (Indemnification), the Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort, including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit the Company’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by the proven negligence of the Company, its directors, agents, officers or representatives; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
13. Termination and Enforcement.
14. Governing Law.
16. Contacting Us.
Important Note to New Jersey Consumers.
© 2021 Los Magos Spirits International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ACCELPAY – TERMS OF SERVICES
1. Order FulfillmentThe Los Magos Sotol (our “Site”) is owned and operated by Los Magos Spirits International Inc. (“we,” “us,” “our,” etc.). Our Site contains links to purchase alcohol products via independent, third-party retailers in the Paiseh, Inc. (“AccelPay”) network. We nor this Site is indirectly or directly involved in any sale of alcohol between you and licensed beverage alcohol retailers.This Terms & Conditions of Sale section (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which AccelPay facilitates the sale of any of the distilled spirits products (“Products”) listed on our Site to you. Please read these terms and conditions of sale carefully before ordering any Products. You should understand that by ordering any of the Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions of sale, you will not be able to order any Products.