- 1.5 oz Los Magos Sotol
- 1 oz Agave Syrup
- 2 oz Gingerade (homemade recipe below)
- Splash mineral water
Homemade Gingerade Ingredients
- 5-6 fresh lemons
- 1/2 lb Ginger Root
- 8 Cups Water
- Peel ginger root and cut into small pieces. Add pieces to food processor and blend to a pulp consistency.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, then pour the water over the ginger in the tea pot. Let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Juice the lemons and pour into a pitcher.
- After the ginger is finished steeping, pour the ginger tea through a mesh strainer into to pitcher with the lemon juice.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and pour.
- Garnish with lemon wheel.
Thirsty Horse Mobile Bar